domingo, agosto 23, 2009

texto e foto: Sarahface

I'm afraid of you and I'm afraid of these feelings. And more specifically, I'm afraid of the way you make me feel. And I'm scared. I'm scared of the way I'm becoming addicted to you. And I'm so frightened of one day waking up without you to hold me, without you as my everything. This mess of emotions that you've watched me become fell victim to the way you blindsided me and overnight made me yours. Simple as that; one day, life was effortless, and the next, I was in love. Love. A love, blind to all the doubts and more rational ramblings of a logical mind. One I've worked so hard to train and keep me from feelings like this. From a woman like you.

I never told you this, and for good reason, too. I fall in love in tears. Tears of timidity. Tears that bleed from my heart, dreading loss of control, the sacrifice of stability. At least misery was constant. When I first said those three words, I cried. And my heart was beating out of my chest. Because I knew full well what they meant. And at that moment, I experienced hate. Hate at my weakness. Hate that I couldn't stop myself from entrusting to you everything that stood to destroy me. And my worst fears have come true. You've destroyed me, you've wrecked me, baby. No one will ever feel the same under my lips. No one else will ever have that part of myself that will remain permanently yours. Baby,

I have never felt like this before.

I can't go a day without you. How could I ever manage a lifetime? I don't want to have to learn how to survive without you.

Keep me. Grab onto me. Hold me close and never let me go. All of my protests, all of my reasons against it are lies.

Rescue me from
A life in which
You don't
Mean
Everything

1 comentário:

brilho da lua disse...

mil palavras... caramba... talvez mais "sem" palavras...